Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Want to be Stacy London.

I want to be Stacy London from TLC's What Not To Wear. No... I do not want to be a woman, but I would love to be all that Stacy London is. And she IS one hell of a kick-ass (such a junior high word that Stacy would not approve of) person. Now Clinton Kelly is a great part of the show, but he looks too much like Fred Schneider (B-52's) for me, and Nick Arrojo is grand, and Carmindy is fine... but for today, I want to be Stacy London.

What is great about Stacy London? If you ask that question it clearly shows that you have not watched TLC's What Not To Wear. Stacy has class, style, a wicked sense of humor, and she is always right. At the end of each show every guest agrees with her not matter what they thought going in to it. She gives her opinion (about fashion) and then will let each guest know that their opinion is just wrong. It's not a bitch thing, it is a confidence Stacy has that many do not. She is completely secure in herself and what she thinks/ believes/ knows that she comes across as a strong person.

What is wrong about Stacy London? Simple... nothing. But I will say that if I was Stacy London I would be the Stacy London without the white streak of hair. Shut Up!