Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Want to be on a Beach.

I am so tired of this winter crap... it's pissing me off. This morning's walk to work was the worst. It was snowing and raining. The wind was blowing hard enough that is was impossible to use an umbrella. I had my jacket's hood on and the little cord on it would not stop swinging back and forth smacking my face over and over. My feet are soaked. My pants are soaked. My bag is soaked. I forgot my lunch... but if I would of brought it that too would be soaked. It is April 11th - not January 11th. Chicago could get up to three inches of snow today. WTF?

I want to be on a island beach far far far away from this. I do not just want to be somewhere warm... it needs to be an island beach. I want a large drink and a relaxing chair.

Calgon! Take me away!