Monday, April 16, 2007

F-Bombs... My Back Hurts!

This morning I woke up at 4:45 and I was wide awake. This is not normal for me. I went into the TV room and turned on the local news and kind of zoned out on boring news stories. Not sure how it happened... but all of a sudden my back started hurting. It felt like I pinched a nerve. I tried to stretch it out which kind of sort of seemed to help. Then I got in the shower and holy hell it just tightened up and hurt like a bitch. I could not lean over. I was in extreme pain... and there is no Advil, Aleve, not drugs at all in the house. Grrrrrrrr.

So I made it to work since I am scheduled to have a busy day. My ice pack is on. I forgot to bring my lunch. My back still hurts like a bitch. And I am in a cranky mood. Yea for Mondays. F-bombs.

Hope your Mondays are going better than mine...