Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Resolutions.

OK... so another year is here. 2007. And with another year comes my new year's resolutions. I am usually good about keeping one of them, but last year... well I can only remember one from last year and it did not go so well. This year I am posting them here so I can look back and remember them, and see how well I've done.

1. Skateboard more. This was the only one from last year I could remember. I did not do so well in accomplishing my goal... so I am moving it to 2007. I know I am not in my 20's any more... I have not been there for a few year now, but skateboarding is something I've been doing since age ten, and I don't want to get all old and stop now.

2. Drink Less. I'm not a raging alcoholic, but I probably drink too much. So I am thinking I should cut back. The only problem is... LP's resolution is to drink more wine.

3. Read More Books. I'm one of those people who like to buy books but seldom reads them.

4. Spend Less. Maybe I should stop buying more books and read the ones I have.

5. Get A Column. There are lots of magazines and papers in Chicago and they all have crappy writers doing weekly or daily columns. Why can't I be one of those crappy columnists?

Happy New Years!