Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eyebrows.

These are my eyebrows. Yep. There they are. I see them every morning in the mirror and always wonder if they need to be smaller. Should they be trimmed? Waxed? Colored? I will trim a hair that has gone askew, but a full on trim I have never done (Except for this one time I went to get my hair cut and the lady just trimmed them without even asking. She just made them all a little shorter, no shaping took place). I do take care of the hairs in the middle so I will not have a unibrow. I am just afraid that if I do trim, or have someone else trim/ shape, everyone will notice that I trim my eyebrows. Or if I do it myself I'll end up looking like the guy from "The Wall."

Should men even touch their eyebrows? And if so, to what extent? And this excludes all guys that are models, actors, drag-queens, etc... men that have to clean up the hairs on their entire head for their careers.