Friday, January 29, 2010

Puppies at play.

Yesterday I wrote about a book and an author that meant a great deal to me... today my post is about a book that gets a whole lot of attention from the fifteen month old in our house.

Puppies At Play is a board book written by no one, or at least no one wanted to put their name on it (cannot blame them). It's fourteen pages long and has very few words. Miles wants us to read it to him over and over and over again. There are other books he picks, but this has been his all time favorite for some time now. We are actually on copy number two because of all the wear and tear... and I suspect copy number three is approaching soon. I can recite this book, and often find myself muttering lines from it. This book might just possibly be making me go crazy.

I hope this book, no matter how tired LP and I are of reading it, leads our little one to enjoy books and finding time to become a strong reader.

I can crawl around. We can run around.
I'm all worn out! Good night!
~Puppies At Play