Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged And Answered.

I got tagged by Tabbie to do this survey... so I will. I'm nice like that.

There are rules: I cannot repeat anything the other survey taker(s) said [since I only read Tabbie's list I have no clue what other survey-takers have answered, but I really doubt anyone them would have the same answers are me, that would be too strange, yes I'm rambling...] and I have to list "5 things that I do, did or like that I’m proud of, but that others may think are totally lame. Plus, I get to tag 5 people to do the same.

1. I like to roll up my jeans. This is a very recent thing. I do it when on my bike so my chain won't get my jeans / pants dirty. But then I keep them rolled up. It makes me feels like I am on some island or beach (yeah, that makes sense). LP and my T1 friend SV think it just makes me look like a 'tard. There are many things I wear that I like that make me look like a 'tard. I just have 'tard tendencies. I like being special.

2. I don't have any tattoos... and I took out the piercings years ago. Maybe the new "cool" one day will be to be tattoo and piercing free.

3. My belly button collects so much lint on a daily basis. It's quite fascinating. I could quilt something. Really. It's a very strange phenomenon... this lint collecting. Not sure how or why it happens, but not a single day goes by without a ball of lint in my belly button. Wonder what would happen if I had an outie?

4. I tend to match the music I listen to with the clothes I am wearing. Really. It's sad. In the winter I listen to a lot of hip-hop because I have this awesome puffy coat. It makes me feel so hip-hoppy cool 'n shit, but really I just look like a major dork. I also have this awesome parka that I wear in the winter... it would be perfect for scooter riding along with some Who and The Specials, but alas I have no scooter. Lately it's been more Brit-Pop now that it's sweater time, and I've been watching a lot of Jamie Oliver. Sad indeed.

5. I go to church. Yep... I know lots of you think it's lame. I don't. So there.

I choose to tag no one.