Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Simpsons' Movie.

When I saw the Transformers movie, I must say the highlight had to be the preview for The Simpsons' Movie. It had the entire theater rolling with laughter. It looks absolutely fantastic. I've always been a fan of The Simpsons, but stopped religiously watching the new episodes more than five years ago. My Sunday nights seem to be filled with getting things ready of the week, or going to bed early... not watching The Simpsons.

I am blown away by the marketing campaign for this Simpsons' movie that is coming out. I am sure the people that are behind the marketing had a blast with it... and I must say they have done it sooooooooo well. From the 7-Elevens turning into Kwik-E Mart (genious), to the soundtracks coming in a donut case (you don't get that with a download), and even the "life size" Simpsons sitting on the bench at movie theaters so you can get a photo opt with America's favorite animated family.

I hope the movie is good as the hype this marketing stirred up. It has to be... right?

Here is a link to where the 12 Kwik-E Marts are located: http://www.7-eleven.com/kem.asp