Friday, November 09, 2007

Sad, But True.

1. I like the new LeAnn Rimes album, and I listen to it often.

2. I've been missing NYC, SF, and London lately. I've never been to London, but I still can miss it. Right?

3. A Design Company left me a voice mail me last week to talk to me about Project Coordinator position. I called back and left a message with the person that day, the next day, and the following business day (this past Monday). And nothing. They have never called back.

4. A house on our block got TP-ed last night. I have not seen a house TP-ed in years... maybe ten years. Who still TPs?

5. Last night on the El I over heard this little punker boy/girl (could not tell) say to his/her friend: "You are a really nice person, just in such a cruel and horrible way."

6. I still don't have a scooter.