Monday, June 02, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow morning we should find out if there is a boy or girl in LP's tummy.  That is if little Niner or little LP will open their legs.  It's been on my mind all weekend... just getting antsy to know what we are having.  

When it comes down to it, I am happy with either. Really. I don't have this deep desire for one or the other.  A few people have told me that they thought I would want a boy since I am so into baseball - but I'd be happy if my kids are baseball fans, that would be great - but there is no expectation  or hope or dream for them to be a MLB player.  It's been entertaining how many people give us their opinions on what they think the baby will be... and why.  Most people say "it's just a feeling" but some can "tell" based on tons of "theories." It is only a 50/50 guess, so everyone has the same chances of being right.  It is very sweet, and LP has been such a champ... not sure I could deal with that many people touching my belly.

So if we find out tomorrow I'll let you all know... then you can help out with names.