Friday, April 25, 2008

Someone Is Going to Kill My Boss (not me).

Hello all. Work has been so busy, and the job search has been so dead that when I get home at night I have little energy to look at the computer (blogging, facebooking, emailing)... so that is why I've been M.I.A. this week. Work being busy is a good thing because that means I'll keep my job for a little longer. The job search going nowhere has finally made me sad. I don't let things get to me, but LP has noticed all week. I feel a little defeated and a little lost. All you readers give me great inspiration, and that really helps - but when it comes down to it, it's almost been a year that I've been really applying to myself to find a new job in a new industry.

I don't want to go on and on about job crap... so I will show you this. My boss got the creepiest spam of all time. I never open my spam so maybe I got it too, but we'll never know. I just wish creepy spammers would spell check.


-----Original Message-----
From: UNKNOW [
mailto:bulletin@??????????.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:55 PM
Subject: Matter Of Urgent
Hello
Is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soonasyoudon'tcomply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to youbecause I don't have any business with you, my duty a Iam mailing younow is just to KILL you and I have to do it as Ihave already beenpaid for that.
Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, andthepersonhavespent a lot of money on this, the person also came tousand tol me thathe wanted you dead and he provided us with your name,pictureand other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boysto track you down and they have carried out the necessaryinvestigationneeded for the operation on you, and they have done that but I toldthem not to kill you that I will like to contact you andsee if your lif is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.
I called my client back and ask him of your email address which Ididn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me andIamusing it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my menaremonitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to killyou.Getback to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spar your life,$5,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $2,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recorded everydiscusion ihade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon asyou get thetape, you willpay the remaining $3,000. If you are notready for my help, then I will carry on with my job traight-up.
WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVENTELLINGANYONEBECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOUDEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE INOTICESOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOUANGIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOUDEAD THENYOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOURREPLY