Since I have no brilliant ideas to post about... and cannot leave my loyal readers to spend the weekend waiting for Monday's post, I decided to give you a recap of my exciting week.
1. It was sunny and warm this week. Chicago saw temperatures in the 70's for the first time since last October. No shorts yet, but no winter coat! [Starting off by talking about the weather - am I getting old?]
2. I skipped worked Tuesday to go to a White Sox game with my T1 friend SV. Sox won! We saw a great fight in the bleachers.
3. I skateboarded to work three times this week.
4. A client of mine in NYC sent me a thank you email to me this morning telling me what a great part of their business I am. They also sent me two tickets to a White Sox game next weekend! How awesome is that!
5. I started playing on-line Scrabble on Facebook with K.i.D.
1. I spilled something on my clothes every day of this week.
2. I got a sunburn on one side of my face at the Sox game.
3. I slammed hard on my board in front of group of Cubs fans.
4. Applied to a slew of new jobs... and heard nothing. How can I be so awesome at my job... and no one else will give me the time of day.
5. I suck at Scrabble... on-line or on a board.
1. I hope to go see that Sarah Marshall movie... it looks like a Niner type of movie.