Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday: Random Thoughts.

I am working from home the first half of the day... which works out since it is 6 degrees outside and a walk to work would not be fun. So my random thoughts for this Monday (booo for Mondays)...

1. Doc Martin's are good for one thing: Walking in the snow/ice. I feel like I am back in high school/college when I tie them on my feet... but they really are good for crappy weather (shoes, not the boots).

2. Is there some unwritten rule that people don't have to pick up their dog's poop when there is snow on the ground? The first snow comes, and by the next afternoon there is frozen dog poop everywhere. WTF?

3. I bought a new knit hat from the Gap which is alright... but every time I wear it LP calls me Enrique (Iglesias). Not good. So I have purchased a new hat from Norstrom that makes me look more like Elmer Fud.

4. I'm so sick of MSNBC's Top 5. They blow. Really. Last week's top 5 is: Undeserving Rock Band's in the Hall of Fame. Their Top 5 included: Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Percy Sledge, The Lovin' Spoonful, and Bobby Darrin. Black Sabbath not worthy of being in the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame... are you kidding me? What the hell is this person smoking... or not smoking? Black Sabbath changed the sound-scapes of rock and opened the doors for metalheads to come. And don't get me started on Aerosmith or Percy Sledge.