Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Fred Store.

My brother sent me a photo of the this store in Vieux Montreal with an amazing window display... possibly the best window display ever. I know Marshall Fields (R.I.P.) had some amazing Christmas window displays, and Fifth Ave thinks NYC is the top in windows... but I am pretty sure this one tops them all. Just simply placing the name "Fred" over and over in your window is a sign of true class. It's simple. It's elegant. It's powerful. It's Fred.

I just need to throw in my two cents about this OJ book that is coming out... what a sick F***. Really. Anyone who buys this book should be thrown in jail, or better yet they should be sentenced to work in a battered women shelter for a year. OJ is not good. And I have to say I cannot watch the Naked Gun movies just because he is in them. Drinking a delicious glass of orange juice can be difficult at times too (ok... I am making that last part up). Boo for OJ and his new book.