Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dogs.

Each morning when I walk to work I seem to see the same people walking their dogs. It's funny how most people look like they are stilll in their pajamas just walking down the street. I have noticed that most people who have a pug... have two pugs. Also people who walk their dogs in the morning are fairly nice - they say "hi" or "good morning" to me. And almost all dog owners clean up after their animals, which is nice - this isn't Paris.

But there is one lady who sucks. She walks her dog and passes me each morning and never acknowledges my existence. She is always dressed very sharp and looks like she holds some high-up-there position. I always say hello and she does not even flinch. Nothing. I've been walking past her four to five times per week for over a year now. What is up with that? I am sure she notices that I am the same one on the skateboard from time to time and thinks I'm trash.