Sunday, October 08, 2006

X2, Electric Boogaloo.

When it comes to the X-Men movies it always amazes me on how many people I know that absolutely love them. This has always baffled me since I did go see the first movie in the theater and fell asleep (and snored) even with LP trying to wake me up over and over. So how could I poo poo such a loved film... or how could so many people like such a poo poo film?

This weekend I decided to watch the X-Men trilogy. Maybe I could find out what I was missing.

I would like to say let everyone (especially Will and Terry) know how wrong I was. These films are so much fun. I am not sure how I could of not liked the first movie from the start. And X2 is way better than the first. I have not watched to third installment yet, but I am sure it will be as fun as the first two.