Being a panda for Halloween is a fantastic journey. So when Will and I took on this journey (thanks to his grandma for making the costumes) we discovered a few things:
1. Being dressed up like a panda is sort of like being a celebrity. Everyone waves to you. You get that same amount of smiles as Cat-calls. The attention is exhilarating.
2. We met up with two more Chicago bloggers (Classy & Fancy, The Gancer) who had more energy in one night than I have in an entire year. It was a fun time (I'm a slowly turning into an old fart).
3. Straight or gay, young drunk girls will try to make out with you... when you are a panda.
4. Nick's is really Mix, and yes, there is a $10 cover.
5. Some great costumes this year included: Duff's Beer Man, MySpace, Jem (she was truly outrageous), a Double Dare team, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
6. By the end of the night one person finally "got" that we were trying to be the pandas from Jackass... yelling at us "Hey! Pandas! Where's your skateboards, Jackass!" Classic.