Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sunburn.

My dream last night:
I woke up in a hotel room with vague memories from the previous day of being on the beach and doing lots of activities in the blazing sun. No surfing though. I get out of my big hotel bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn the light on and look into the mirror and see that my face is completely disfigured. I have such a bad sunburn from the day before that my face is a dark purple color, very swollen, dry and flaking, and some puss oozing out. I look like I am dying... like someone beat the crap out of me (or at least my face).
So I decide to go for a walk (my dream skipped the shower, etc.). I run into some friends who tell me how bad my face looks, and they remind me that they told me countless times the day before that I should get out of the sun. This seems to not bother me too much, so I keep walking and walking (not really sure where I am going). As I walk on I start running into people I have not seen in years. They all want to talk about how life is going... and they all try to avoid talking about my face. After seeing tons of old acquaintances I walk into a big room where I discover that I am at my high school reunion.
Then I woke up.
Strange.