Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SF: The Photos.

Since I am playing catch up today from being out of the house and out of the office... I am just posting some photos from the trip. Tomorrow hopefully will be my post about my trip to SF... it was perfect.
It was straight up hot for the first couple of days on the trip to the Bay Area... but it felt great. Chicago has been stuck in the 60's lately, so the sun and warmth did the body good.

There were no clouds in the sky... just a perfect blue that made the photos turn out great. I used to climb this tree when I was a kid.

We found time to go to Crissy Field and sit in the sand for a couple hours. Some of the dog owners there are kind of lame... and one was a complete tool.

There are five slides in the outfield at AT&T Park... I had to go down one of them. My friend LJ and I were the only people in line without kids. It was a blast.

LP & I in the sun... I always have a double chin in photos. Not sure how to get rid of them. It bothers me.

If you ever wanted to know what the back of Niner's ear looks like... well wonder no more.

My pal LJ came down from PDX to hang out and see three days of baseball with me and my brother.

There is this shop in the Castro called Hot Cookie. We had a fun time making fun of it, until we walked passed it to realize it actually sold cookies. Mmmmm... cookies.

This is my four year old nephew's blanket... or what's left of it. It's straight up nasty.