Friday, May 02, 2008

Rubber Band Ball.

On my desk at work I have a rubber band ball. It's about the size of a softball. It was given to me by a former co-worker in the Portland office. I did watch her start it... so I know it's all rubber bands (not a baseball covered in a few layers of rubber bands). And no, it's not all colorful like the one that is pictured above.

I have not added much to it in the past four years, but lately I've it's been on my mind. I have for some reason been thinking that I need to add to this ball. Why? No clue, just seems like something that needs to be done. I refuse to buy rubber bands... I just wait for them to arrive to add on. The only good source of rubber bands for me is the US mail since our mail is often bundled. This is all good and fine... but I've found myself in the past week picking up a few random rubber bands off the ground on my walk to work.

What am I thinking? When did I become a scrounge?