Friday, April 07, 2006

Where is my shirt?


When Friday mornings come along, I seem to always be groggy and sleepy, yet simultaneously "pumped" because it is the end of the workweek. This morning was like every Friday morning. Groggy. Sleepy. Pumped. [Side Note: The word "pumped" is so vile... it should be used more often.] The weather outside was cool and rainy, so I put on the Barsuk sweatshirt, black jacket, and bag and headed off to work. By the time I got to the office, I was sweating... super hot. I walk fast so this happens on occasion. I tore off the jacket and sweatshirt only to discover I forgot to put on my shirt this morning. I did have my white undershirt on (one of the old ones that needs to be thrown away). With this embarrassing discovery, I quickly put the hoodie back on and walked directly to the coffee shop and ordered a very large coffee (with 2% milk).