Monday, August 04, 2008

10 Things You Might Not Know About Niner.

1. I am not good at swallowing pills of any size.
2. I saw Mama Mia! (the movie) this weekend and loved it.
3. I still have not seen the Dark Night.
4. I actually said on Sunday morning, "I can't wait for Gossip Girl to start. I miss it."
5. I've been going to the gym. Really.
6. I've been on three interviews in the past two weeks, plus a couple phone interviews. Not sure where this will lead, but at least I am getting interviews.
7. Seeing LP's tummy getting bigger and bigger makes me laugh (in a good way).
8. Work has been so busy that it is eating way into my blogging time (which you may have noticed).
9. I missed both playoff games for our softball team.
10. I really think this Liar's Club thing is a cult... they tell me I'm not allowed to leave.

Note: I'll find time to catch up on your blogs... really I will.