Friday, March 05, 2010

TV, update.

A few weeks ago I posted all of the television shows I follow... at least the list that is programed into my DVR. It was a little shocking to see how many shows I have set to record. I know I watch a good amount of television, but did not realize how much I "have" to watch.

So this week I made the first round of cuts. I am cutting out 7 of the 21 shows I follow (that's a third!), not bad for a first round:

The Secret Life of the American Teenager: TERRIBLE TV, but so addicting. I feel bad because I know I am about 25 years too old to be watching this show.
Ugly Betty: So sad it's getting cancelled, but it gets rid of one show for me.
Community: I've been thinking of dumping it, so I did.
Parks And Recreation: Not good enough to follow. Might watch an episode here or there, but will not record it.
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: I am surprised to say this... but I am getting tired of it. Next Fall I might add it back to my DVR list.
My Boys: Horrible, but I am addicted. I need to face my addiction and cut it.
10 Things I Hate About You: Another horrible show, but I watch it... no more! Gone

The one show I have added:
Parenthood: The first episode was this week and it was okay... not great. I still have high hope for this (so does NBC).