Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sarah wants to lose her virginity to you.


Am I the last person to catch on to this whole Jane Magazine frenzy? For those not in the know, Jane magazine is helping Sarah DiMuro find Mr. First... not necessarily Mr. Right. It's totally crazy. Totally stupid. Totally a waste of time. And it keeps me coming back to her blog to check out what is going on.

The little blurb next to Sarah's portrait would make someone like me sick... "Meet Sarah. She's funny, gorgeous and hopes to lose her virginity by her 30th birthday in November. She came to JANE for help meeting guys." But the blog is filled with some classic comments like "Wow. I hate him. I'm sure this is one of those 'in person he's a great guy' things but... For somebody who doesn't care if you're a virgin, he sure mentions it a lot." Maybe as a guy I missed years of reading Cosmo but this crap is entertaining... at least for this week. Maybe next week I will graduate to Cosmo.