Tuesday, August 05, 2008

10 More Things You Might Not Know About Niner.

1. I've always wanted to live in a lighthouse. How awesome would that be!? You go to a party and drop "Yeah, I live in a lighthouse." That's as cool as putting out oil fires [Taxi reference] for a living.
2. I was so excited to move away from home, but often like the idea of moving back. Although Chicago is nearly perfect.
3. Painting rooms is one of the most frustrating things for me.
4. I have a potty mouth, especially lately (often when painting rooms).
5. I have never been a fan of the movie Scarface. Does this mean I'm not a dude?
6. Last night was the first time in my life that I heard tornado sirens go off during a monstrous thunderstorm.  I have come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of hanging out in the basement with no electricity waiting for a storm to pass.
7. I sometimes get freaked about about dying.
8. I once had surgery for compartment syndrome and when my legs hurt worry it might come back.
9. I like to listening to jazz, but prefer listening to jazz on vinyl records since I'm a snob.
10. I hope I can be half the dad my father is/was to me.